Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Why can't i sleep?

This survey gets a little personal, can you handle it?
Bring ittttt!

Are you single/taken/heartbroken/confused?
Taken.

Do you get along with girls?
It depends on the female.

Do you think somebody loves you?
My friends and family love me.

Is it easy to make you cry?
For the most part, I'm a crybaby.

How do you feel when someone kisses you on the forehead?
It depends who that someone is. For the most part though, I love forehead kisses.

Do you find it hard to trust others?
Yes.

Do you like using big words?
I don't 'like' using them, but sometimes I have no choice. I gotta sound smart on those essays, yenno?

Do you care too much/not at all/just enough?
Too much/not at all/just enough.

Do you get jealous easily?
With good reason.

What about mad?
No.

What about upset?
With good reason.

How fast does your mood change?
It really depends on the situation.

How often do you cry?
Not too often usually. But once a month I have a good cry-session for no reason, just because.

Ever found out the person you care most about doesn't care about you?
Yes, I have. It's one of the worst feelings in the world, thank-you very much.

Has anyone new called you lately?
No.

Ever been told "its not you, it's me?
HAHAHAHAHA. Oh yes.

How does it feel to be heartbroken?
It feels pretty horrible. (Understatement)

Are you afraid to tell your true feelings?
It depends on the situation. I'm usually very honest and blunt but there are times when i'm super shy.

Can you honestly say you're okay right now?
I can honestly say i'm more than okay.

Do you tell people you're okay when you're really not?
I do.

Why do you think so many people cheat on their boyfriend/girlfriends?
They're not truly happy and are looking for an escape without having to deal with the real issues while creating more.

Why do you think so many people lie to their boyfriend/girlfriend?
I don't exactly know. Maybe the truth hurts sometimes.

Have you ever felt worthless?
For sure.

Tell me what's on your mind?
Sleep.

Do you take compliments well?
Sometimes.

What was the last thing you cried about?
Father issues.

What's the last picture you received on your cell phone?
Don't remember.

When was the last time you were told you were beautiful?
Yesterday. :)

Are you good at persuading?
For the most part.

Do you know anyone that drinks?
The question should be, "Do you know anyone who doesn't drink?"

You’re thinking about someone, aren’t you?
Yes.

Last awkward moment?
I don't remember.

What does your hair look like?
It looks gross right now. It's just tied up in a high ponytail.

Are you happy with your life?
For the most part.

If you could go back in time, would you?
Never.

Last thing you did before bed last night?
Saying goodnight to Jesselin.

Anything bothering you?
Nope.

If you could have anything right now, what would it be?
It would be my boyfriend.

What’s your favorite place you’ve been to?
Besides my bed, i don't know. I'm just really sleepy i can't function too well right now.

Is green your favorite color?
It's one of my favourites.

Do you text or call more?
Text.

Do you have a friend that you’ve known since you were little?
Thomas Ungerer. I think he's mad at me right now. :(

Plans for tomorrow?
Go with my papa to pick my mama up and then probably see Dom dom!

Favorite thing to shop for?
Shoes, sweaters, purses.

Is being single fun?
It can be, but I personally prefer being in a relationship, to be honest.

What color are your eyes?
Brown.

Will you talk to someone on the phone tonight?
Nope.

Was today a good day?
Well, it's 1:28 AM. My day today hasn't started yet. Let me sleep first.

Ever liked someone older than you?
Yes, i have. I still do.

If your last ex said they hate you, you say?
..WHY?!

How did your day go yesterday?
Super fun.

Who was the last person you saw that wasn’t family?
My neighbor.

Anything you want to tell someone?
Nope.

What were you doing last night at midnight?
Webcamming with Jesselin. I miss you, boo boo.

How many letters are in your last name?
8.

Could you go a month without talking to your best friend?
Yes, but i would go crazy.

Do you think relationships are ever really worth it?
Oui.

Who do you tell almost everything to?
Shee lah wee suh.

Do you think you’ve made a difference in anyone’s life?
For sure.

There’s a burgler behind you, what would you grab to hit them with?
A pillow..

What item that needs batteries is nearest to you?
Camera.

Cream Soda/Root Beer:
Oh baby, they both sound delicious right now.

Your phone rings…What’s your first thought?
"It's Jesselin!"

What did you have for breakfast today?
Nothing yet.

Did you do anything crazy today?
Not yet.

How did your first crush turn out?
He's my best friend now. We laugh at the fact that we had crushes on each other in kindergarten. But as i said before, he's probably super pissed at me right now. :( Bad friend, kc. Bad friend.

Your first plane ride was to where?
Seattle.

No comments: