Thursday, July 23, 2009

Girls Day, niggaaaaa!

Alright, here's how the day went down with my dear, Jesselin Narte.
We arrived at our school at around 2 hoping we'd finish our math test in an hour. The good news is that we did finish it in time. The bad news is that we failed miserably. AAAHAHAHAH. Although, the good news again is that we get to redo the test tomorrow WITH the help of our reviews. Muahaha! >=] SO, as me and Jesselin were walking back to my house, we were feeling a little down still because we realized that we are far from being responsible and mature. We talked about how we're growing up and we really have to start pushing ourselves if we wanna go anywhere and not be the lazy fucks that we are. Responsibility is key and we decided then and there that we can't fuck up. Laaameee. I'm 17 but I still feel like a kid. I now understand why Peter Pan stayed in Neverland. Anyway, we're at the front of my door and I search for my house key. After 2 minutes of searching every pocket in and on my bag, we came to the conclusion that I left the key in my house. FUCK.MY.LIFE. Talk about being responsible, right? We laughed our asses about that and decided to walk to Jack in the Box. On the way, we call Timmy. After a few rings and no answer, we leave a message saying we're wanting to get picked up because we're bored and locked out of my own house. After, we called Sean up to see where he was and what he was doing. He explained that he was relaxing with Dominic. We tried to imply that we wanted to hang out, but we felt bad because Dominic's still super sick and we didn't want him to come all the way just to pick us up then go back to his house. The conversation ended with Sean saying "we'll call you back and see what's going on later". We get to Jack in the Box, order me a delicious grilled chicken in a box, and eat. Yumm. Suddenly, we see Roman come out of a car with a bunch of other guys. Automatically, me and Jess think "oohhh shit. This is gonna be interesting" He comes in higher than a kite, totally trying to get at us. At one point, he tried kissing Jesselin. Eughh. Luckily, I told him I had a boyfriend before he tried that shit on me. Jesselin then told Roman to stop because she's diggin' another boy. OoOoOoOoOoh. Hahahaha so then he asked me to sing because he was my manager. He then explained that he became my manager because he fucked me -____- Which is absolutely false, btw. In all honesty, I really didn't want to sing because of that comment, but Jesselin suggested that I should so he could shut up and we could leave to walk to her house. I sing the first verse of Halo, he says i'm raw, calls Jesselin a "tag along" , she gets pissed off, and then we leave. As we were walking, he called me to say he was sorry about what he said to me and Jesselin. We forgave him then hung up. Tell me why on the way to her house, every white car we saw, we expected it to be Dominic. AAHAHAHAHAHAH. On the way, we were complaining about how the boys always leave us hanging and take the longest time to figure things out. On top of that, about 5 different guys kept checking us out and driving super slow just to look at us. Jesselin had the balls to flip them off and say "drive faster, BITCH!" She amazes me. Really. When we get to Jesselins, we put on sunscreen, she changes her shirt, and we HEAD OFF TO OUR FAVOURITE PLACE. Also known as Yogurt-motherfucking-tastic. Minus the motherfucking. As we were walking, we hear some fucker in a truck scream at us. At first, we're like "..THE FUCK?!" until we realize it's Nick and Tyler! They give us a ride to Yogurtastic but on the way there, they were hella mean to Jesselin. Pretty funny, actually. I kinda felt bad but all i did was laugh. Gosh, how nice am I? I told Tyler i missed him cause we never hang out anymore, so we made a plan. >=] Who said we had to have OUR boys around everytime we get fucked up? Anyway, we buy our yogurt and head back to my house just in time for my dad to unlock the door, hehehehehe. We then decided to go swimming at my apartment's pool, which is surprisingly really nice! After swimming for 20 minutes, we sit on our chairs and tan our tummys, because they're lighter than the rest of our body. HAHAHAHA. Dude, you have no idea how nice it was to sit in the sun and relax while reading our cosmopolitan magazines. Even though we were enjoying our girl day, we still had the heart to answer Paolo's call. Hella funny because he just woke up and it was around 5:30. He complained saying he wanted a girl's day with us. After 10 minutes, he said he was going back to bed -____- Finally, Timmy calls us back but by that time, we didn't give a fuck anymore and said it was no big deal and we're having fun on our own. Kinda bitchy, but that's what happens when the boys leave us hanging and we just get left in weird but funny situations throughout the day. After swimming, we ate food, then walked to Safeway to buy another Cosmopolitan magazine and 1% milk. Again, we got checked out by a few people on the streets >=[ When we got back home, we finished watching Lords of Dogtown and Ratatouille. The day was splendid. We laughed hella hard at stupid shit and got excercise. The next time we see the boys, we plan to brag to them how great our day was without them and without a car. At least we didn't pollute the earth with a damn car >=] That's what's up. Tomorrow (or should i say later today) will be our second girls day but this time we're getting our nails and eyebrows done. Of course we will also be swimming. SUPER MO FUCKIN EXCITED FOR IT. Hmmm, so i guess that's all. I probably forgot a few things but it's all good in the neighborhood. I should go sleeeep now. I think this is the earliest i've slept all summer. Goodnight & i love you.


p.s hahahahah you're such an asshole. It's funny.

No comments: