Monday, July 6, 2009

But we keep this thing alive.

The past few days back in Cali have been pretty good. I've missed all of my friends so fucking much and I finally got to see some of them. They're still the usual goof balls that make me laugh at whatever they do. It was also very nice to see Dominic. He's fucking cute and I always feel so safe when i'm with him. It was nice to have him hold and kiss me again. He treats me right and makes me happy. I would do anything for him just so I could be a better girlfriend. Jesselin's not home yet, but i wish for her to be home soon. I don't talk a lot when i'm alone with the boys. I just listen to their conversations and smile. I need her in my presence to be talkative. I miss her so much. My dad's been on my ass about certain stuff and I really just wanna call my mother and vent to her. She's a lot more open minded and chill so she would understand everything that's going on in my mind. I just hate the fact that my dad has to bitch about how I'm living my summer. I'm just having more fun because I have more time. I'm not putting my singing or anything else on hold if that's what you're thinking, but what more can I do when i've just come back only two days ago? I'm working on it at my own pace. I'm happy with where I'm at, so why bring me down? Gah, new topic. I have this strong urge to get pretty, but I'm lazy and I have nobody here to get pretty for. I'm probably just going to read Breaking Dawn until I get sleepy. I need less down time. I need a job.


p.s I could go anywhere with you and I'd probably be happy.
p.p.s Shit, I gotta go to school and get a textbook >=[ FUCK MATH.

UPDATE: I just finished curling my hair and it's quite cute . It's different looking. :) Good job, kc.

No comments: