Monday, July 6, 2009

Are you ready for me?

1. Do you sleep in your bra?
On occasion.

2. Do you sleep with socks on?
No, ew.

3. Would you rather sleep alone or with someone else?
I'd rather sleep with someone else. It makes me feel safe.

4. Do you enjoy drama?
Not particularly.

5. Are you a girly girl?
When it comes to some things.

6. Who was the last person you hugged?
Dominic!

7. Small or large purses?
On the larger side.

8. Are you short?
I'm pretty fuckin short.

9. Do you like somebody?
I like them a lot.

10.Does your Facebook password have to do with a boy?
Nope.

11. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Yes.

12. Do you think you’re conceited?
In all honesty, sometimes yeah :)

13. Do you dress up on Halloween?
Yes.

14. Are you double jointed?
Pinky.

15. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
I don't even know.

16. Has anyone touched/smacked your butt in the past 24 hours?
hahahahah, yes.

17. Is there any type of rumor going around about you?
I have no idea.

18. Do you call anybody by their last name?
Yupp.

19. How many guys will read this just because it says- Girl Confessions?
N/A.

--------------------------------------------------------------

1. What color is your bra that your wearing?
Black

2. Do you prefer light or dark haired guys?
Dark.

3. Are you currently frustrated with a boy?
Nope.

4. What's one thing a guy can do to make you like them?
Give me butterflies in my tummy and tingles down my spine.

5. Do you have a best friend?
I do.

6. Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yeaaah. It's whatever.

7. Have you ever thought of having plastic surgery?
No.

8. Do you like your life?
Yes.

10. Has one of your friends ever stolen a boyfriend from you?
Actually, yes.

11. Have you ever jumped in the pool with your clothes on?
No thanks.

12. Do you have more friends that are girls or boys?
Boys.

13. How long have you had a facebook?
A year or two, I don't even know.

14. Have you ever slapped a boy in the face?
Yeah.

15. What are your biggest fears?
Balloons, rejection.

16. Have you ever cried yourself to sleep?
Yeah.

17. Have you ever not been able to get someone off of your mind?
hahahhaah ,yes.

18. Do you believe in the saying “once a cheater, always a cheater?"
Yeah, probably. But i always like to give out second chances.

19. Have you ever had a good feeling about something?
.... Are you new?

20. Do you ever wish you were famous?
Not gonna lie, all the time. It's gonna happen one day.

21. Are you currently missing someone?
Yes.
--------------------------------------------------------------
THIS GUY OR THAT GUY? PICK ONE!

Cowboy or Gangster?
A G on a horse?

Preppy or Punk/Goth?
fuck these questions.

Face or Body?
I don't care.

Good cook or take you out a lot?
I don't care.

Sweet or Sexy?
Well both of them already apply to my boyfriend.

Armani or Abercrombie?
Neither. I guess leaning more towards abercrombie though.

Contacts or Glasses?
I don't care.

No comments: