Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Just in case you're wondering.

Thoughts:

- It's been way too long since I've been this happy. I'm praying that this feeling doesn't go away anytime soon and that life just keeps on getting better and better.
- My momma is coming to visit tomorrow. Super excited for that :)
- Gonna say it again, my boyfriend is the shit.
- I wish my hair would grow faster, so it would be super long and pretty.
- It's been two months. Talk about being irregular. =/
- I complain way too much. I just need to shut up sometimes.
- I also apologize too much. Sorry.
- Pet names are my favourite.
- Not once did my dad call me today when I was out with Bryana. If it was anyone else, he would call every hour or so.
- I love Bryana.
- I have this strong urge to make a little fort with someone and live inside it for a day with nothing but body heat and good conversation to keep us busy.
- Gosh, way to sound like a little dork with that one.
- Having lack of sleep is extremely unhealthy.
- I'm really hoping you call or text me in the morning. That always wakes me up with a smile on my face.
- Goodnight :)



No comments: