Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I'm on patron, tequila, I'm drunk on margarita

Thoughts:


- Karma seems to be working itself out for once, score.
- I miss how close we were. Haven't we been through a lot as friends and now all of a sudden it feels like it's gone?
- You're the most incredible boy ever. I want you. It's baaaaddd
-Everything we do together is fun. I love the respect that we have for one another.
- I'm also quite lame -______-
- I wanna get fucked up soo bad. Birthday coming up soon. Sheila, you better help me make it happen.
- I need to get back to reading. It was a super relaxing thing for me to do.
- I just want contract summer school to be over.
- I've been debating on whether to cut my bangs or not. I'm so indecisive.
- I better pass this mother fucking math test.
- Overall, I've become a person that I like: mentally, physically and emotionally.

No comments: