Saturday, July 18, 2009

I'm only cute at 4am.

I'm going to make a pointless blog, because I can. There are not enough dresses and shoes in my closet. My hair has grown very much in length since I last cut it in November, and I'm hoping it grows a lot more before the summer ends. I don't understand why pre-ripped jeans are more expensive than regular, non-ripped jeans. I need to get back in touch with my musical/opera side. I strongly feel that it's slowly being withdrawn from my life. I don't like when people are unnecessarily rude over the telephone. Wal-mart has some pretty kick ass tops for under 10 dollars. Fuck expensive clothes. Finally, I need a job.

Wishlist:

- A new pair of kicks.
- Dresses galore.
- A music audition of some sort.
- Employment.
- Longer hair.
- My parents' trust.
- My boyfriend to come back home.
- You, and only you for as long as I can have you.
- Sleep.





p.s I love you. :)

No comments: