Thursday, June 18, 2009

I'm taking a nap after this.

Thoughts:

- "i just cant get over how much you've grown on me and how ridiculously amazingly, cute, and warm hearted that you are. there are really times when i just sit quiet because you are too cute for words to even try to explain on the personality that is YOU. " in the words of Adrian Romero. =] thank you friend.
-Damn, i gotta tell you the truth before things go too far. I'm afraid to tell you because i don't wanna lose you as a friend, despite the fact that you've crossed the line with me one too many times.

- I love you Stacey Wang, get better soon my love. If I were back in Cali, i'd visit you everyday until you were fully recovered.
- I know this sounds extremely horrible, but I'm dreading Canada. It's not exactly where i want to be right now.
- Hopefully, when i see my family and friends I'll be happier.
- Brother getting married this Saturdaaaayy, super excited for that =]
- Jesselin Narte is the sex, and i miss her so much. Along with the rest of the boys. <3

- I can't believe i'm missing the seniors grad today. Bad friend, kc. Bad friend.
- I can't stop thinking about that feeling i had when i was with him. Going to Candada wasn't how i wanted to start things off =[ I miss him.
- I'm thinking about the worst possible scenario right now, shit. I just gotta trust.
- I have a horrible sleeping pattern right now.
- I think i'm going to go to the Spa with Sheila. Hopefully, i won't giggle and laugh from being tickled.




No comments: