Saturday, June 27, 2009

Dear Rei Ruiz,

I read your blog that was dedicated to me just YESTERDAY even though it was written the day after i moved to Cali. Thanks for making me cry =P haha but in all seriousness, I really didn't know that my moving would affect you so much. You're such a cool dude and i thought maybe since you had Sheila and other amazing friends, losing me wouldn't be so bad. Gahh, please know that you are and always will be the closest guy friend to me. I'm glad you and I got close last summer and talked about wizard crack, shak attack, In the night garden, and other interesting and weird ass fucking things. I'm so sorry that we lost contact for a while when i moved but i swear on my life i did miss you. I still miss you! And please, don't think that there's a replacement in Cali for you, BECAUSE THERE ISN'T. I'm not trying to look for one either even if you're in Canada and i'm in Cali. You're basically my brother :) I know you got my back and i got yours too. Also, thank you for all your help and support. I've told you basically everything about me and not once have you judged or criticized me for any of it. You always just tried to help me in the situation. hella good friend right there.
oh my dear brother, i love you so :) We're probably gonna talk about this on msn later tonight. Damn, i sound like such a cheeseball but it comes from the heart :) alrighty, i think i'm finished. now TALK TO ME ON MSN.

much love,
your little sister (who has done some freaky deaky stuff but i think you and sheila beat me ;]
muahahaha)
I ruined it with that last one didn't i? It's okay. Bye for now.

No comments: