Friday, June 19, 2009

ONE TIMEEEE.

hii.
So, today was quite fun. I went to my old schoool, hugged a few people, ignored others, and finally met up with Sheila, Rei, Marcus, Adrienne, Lilian, and SSSaaaam. We were all supposed to eat at a japanese restaurant but by the time me and Sheila came out of the petstore, the rest of our friends were gone. We assumed that they tried to hide from us or walked around because the line was too long. Soooo, me and Sheila just ate at the food court when they were actually already in the restaurant sitting and waiting for us. Lame. Theeen we watched Year One. Not gonna lie, that shit was funny. Michael Cera was as always amazingly funny. Swear to god he's just one of those people that don't even try to be humorous, but they end up making you laugh like crazy. After that, we went to Sheila's house to just kick it. Took some pictures and got squished on the bed by 4 people. It was great. When they all left, me and Sheila had some bonding time and talked about interesting topics....Now i'm back at the hotel, bored as fuck when i could have gone to a party, but Sheila's mother was mad at her and wouldn't let her go. Okay, i won't guilt trip her. Promised my friends we'd get fucked up another time anyway =] I'm going to go shower now. Byeeee.

p.s Getting inked this sunday with the sisters. Surprisingly with my parents permission. =] Yay.

No comments: