Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I sound like a dying parrot.

Thoughts:

- Woke up with a fever yesterday morning :( It's gone now but I'm coughing like crazy. eugh
- So, I'm finally watching Fight Club with Marcus and Sheila in 6 minutes.
- 3 more days. I don't know whether to be happy or sad.
- I'm a tad bit upset because I couldn't get my tattoo's with my sisters. I'll have to wait until my sister and I go to Kelowna. I'm really hoping i can get my piercing this Thursday though.
- My back hurts.
- FUCK! Certain things are stressing me out and certain people aren't making things better.
- This shit is actually fucking important.
- Sorry for all the fucks. >=[

- Wow, there's not a lot on my brain today.
- I'm a bad friend :( A reaallyy bad friend.
- I want jamba juice.


Update: FIGHT CLUB WAS THE SHIT

No comments: