Saturday, June 27, 2009

Mona the Vampire

Hi, my name is: Katherine
When I'm nervous: I hyperventilate
The last song I listened to was: More than words/Officially missing you.
By this time next year I'll be: still 17 and hopefully driving..
I have a hard time understanding: math.
This Morning: I woke up and walked to iHop
Last night I was talking to: Dominic and Jesselin.
A better name for me would be: I don't know. You choose!
On Monday night I'll be: At Jessica's
My heart: pretty okay :)

PART 1: YOU
Were you a planned baby? Personally, i don't think so.
Were you the first? Nope.
Were your parents married when you were born? Nope.
What is your birth date? 08 20

PART 2: THE FAMILY
Parents: married or divorced? Married
Are you an only child? No.
If you have siblings are you oldest, middle, or youngest? Youngest.
Do you have any pets? Yuki!

PART 3: YOUR PERSONALITY
Do you have low self esteem? I'm trying to get past that.
Do you get depressed about things easily? Certain things, yeah.
Are you happy right now? Yeah, could be happier though!

PART 4: APPEARANCE
Are you comfortable with the way you look? Oh yes
Describe your hair: Up in a high bun and no bangs. Just imagine how attractive i look. AAHAHA
Were you a strange child? I still am.

PART 5: RANDOM
Are you scared of growing up old and alone? I don't know..I'd have to think about that
Own any pets? Yes.
Do you have a license? No... :(
Ever been kicked out of a bar? I've never been to a bar.

PART 6: THE OUTDOORS
Do you prefer indoors or outdoors? Depends on the weather.
Favorite season? Summer!
Do you like walking in the rain? Sometimes.
Do you like thunderstorms? Yes.
Ever peed outside? Yupp. I was six. Stfu.

PART 7: FOOD
Are you a vegetarian? No
Anything you absolutely could eat forever? Pizza, Greek Food, Chicken teriyaki.
What food makes you want to gag? Liver
What is your favorite dessert? Anyttthinggg :)

PART 8: RELATIONSHIPS AND LOVE
When did you first start noticing the opposite sex: 6 years old
Do you want to get married? give me 8-10 years.
Are you or have you ever been in love? I don't know. Part of me thinks yes but it was a long time ago. I'm waiting patiently to fall in love again.
Do you believe your first love never dies? I believe it lingers.

No comments: