Saturday, June 6, 2009

Mmm, leftover pizza!

Thoughts:

- A week left of school. 'Nuff said.
- Beach! Beach! Beach! Soon, please.
- I'm thinking of just dying my hair back to my natural color.
- I have to chew with the roof of my mouth and my tongue because I just got my braces tightened. hahahahah
- I need to do my laundry!
- I'm falling harder and harder for you. Is that bad? I just like how you're one of the very few guys who doesn't feed me bullshit.
- I need to be more gosh darn patient. Having lack of patience is what causes me to stress out!
- There are times when I wish i could just turn off my shyness. hahahahahah.
- Absence makes the heart grow fonder, right? Definitely
- Someone take me to Ihop or Cheesecake Factory. Please.

- This pizza is not satisfying my taste buds.
- I'm going to finish cleaning my room.


p.s Look, my dog's asleep. Fatty.

No comments: