Saturday, June 6, 2009

Just wanna be your girl.

Hello World.
Woke up about half an hour ago =] Yesterday was a roller coaster of emotions. At the end of the day i guess you could say i was realllyy happy. I went to Great America with a bunch of kids from my school and that was cool. I got to perform! i'm not gonna lie, i did pretty amazing. I'm probably gonna post the performance up on youtube so watch out for that. After that, i went on a lot of rides, ate a lot of food, and got really wet ;) ...FROM RAPIDS, SILLY! Yeah it was nasty, i thought i smelt really bad from the water after but i apparently didn't. There are some things i can't exactly include in the blog because theyre hellla personal and it fucked me up bad :( but i learned something from it and it definitely helped me realized what..or who i really wanted. My dilemma is now resolved. =] So, aaannyway. The boys and jesselin decided that they wanted to go to my house the same night so i had to clean my room. I tried my best but i only had a half an hour to do it. It's funny how i saw them the day before but i already missed them so much. You have no idea how much respect and love i have for the fambam =] We did the usual, talk, watch a movie, eat, go out on an adventure (even though i was actually inside trying to sleep). They ended up leaving my house around 2:30am. Fell asleep around 3:00 and YEAH =] Sorry i couldn't explain everything but they're secrets. Shhhhhh! For some reason, after everything that happened, i feel hella confident but still kinda nervous and shy. Does that make any sense? Probably not, but WHATEVER. I'm gonna go eat the left over pizza from last night. Byeee.

p.s i woke up very happily today. Thanks. hahah

No comments: