Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's Already Sunday

But I'm going to pretend it's still Saturday while writing this blog. Boredom is lame. I had a pretty solid day today. Woke up and made myself some breakfast. I went to bench building with Juan, Shannon, and Sandy. We painted and made tie dye shirts. Mine looks like shit. Then my parents and I went to my cousin's 7th birthday. Food was delicious. I went crazy screaming at the tv while playing a variety of video games. God, i truly love family events. After such a busy day, I saw my wonderful boyfriend and we watched Haunting in Connecticut. I love my boyfriend. I kicked his ass in our on going thumb war battle. It's because I practice. Church in about 7 hours and I'm not asleep yet. Shopping with Maria for a cheap homecoming dress later in the day. Excited? Fuck yes. Hopefully, I get to see my boyfriend again tomorrow. I'll leave my shit load of homework and piano practicing for the end of the day. Cool beans. Goodnight.




No comments: