Tuesday, October 13, 2009

10/13/09

Thoughts:



- I'm really glad I have someone like you to show me what love is. yenno?
- I know it's really cold right now, but this popsicle is fucking delicious.

- Things are turning up for me this week. Looove itt.
- It made me really happy that you called me last night and made the effort to talk to me like a friend instead of someone who liked me more than that. Thank you :)
- Tomorrow's already Wednesday? fuck yes.
- I'm super excited to hang out with you on Saturday night....sober =p Hopefully it'll go as well as we planned, hahaha.
- I love brushing my teeth.
- It is definitely time to clean my room. It's so dirty that I can't even sleep in there.
- Period is one of the most annoying things a girl has to experience.
- I love the rain.
- Time for me to buy some warmer clooothess :)

No comments: