Saturday, October 17, 2009

Let it be

I'm not a fighter. I never was and I never will be. If being passive, forgiving and open-minded to my own mistakes enough to apologize and repent proves to be the biggest flaw in my personality, so be it. For the most part (besides a few tweaks that I still have to work on and a few mistakes that I've made in the last few months) I'm happy with the person that I am. Sure, I'm still analytical as fuck. Sure, I can be super indecisive, a bit conceited, egotistical and proud when I want to be. But I'm also passionate, determined, honest and loving. Sure, maybe my teeth are too big for my face, or my legs aren't perfect, and maybe my boobs could have grown a bit more. But overall, I've become a person that I like: mentally, physically and emotionally. Sure, I still go on long rants sometimes when life gets boring, I blog too much, I'm too open. I am a lot of things and I do a lot of things. However, none of these things include being a fighter or starting a pointless war. I fight for what I believe in at my own cost, but not at anyone else's. So, from now on I'm definitely going to try harder to be the person that I pride myself on being. I don't want to drop names, start drama, talk shit, or lie. So, in the general point of things; "koodos" to those who win their insignificant battles, I'm happy for you, great. But next time you want to add a new battle to this never ending war, don't bring me into it, I do not give a fuck anymore. New mindset, new insight. Hey, everything's a learning experience, right? Peace and love, as cliche and lame as it sounds.

No comments: