Saturday, October 17, 2009

10/17/09

Thoughts.

- I think this was the kind of situation I needed for me to fall out of this obsession of having you as a friend.
- Hand-washing bras are tiring.
- My boyfriend cooked me dinner last night. My favourite, too! I am in looove.
- All I ever want to do with Dom dom is lie around and cuddle.I'm pretty sure he's super sick of it which makes me feel like a lame girlfriend.
- The book "Top tips for girls" = real life made easier.
- I complain sooo much! I'm annoying myself.
- I just sneezed. It felt amazing.
- I'm running super low on Farmville coins. It's depressing me. I can't imagine running low on real money once I grow older and have to live on my own.
- I need: a new bag, new shoes, new makeup, new clothes, a bag of pretzels.
- Is there something wrong with me if I can express my feelings easier through a blog? Or that I write better than I talk?

No comments: