Monday, October 26, 2009

Golden Train

I'm sick. It could be the early symptoms of swine flu or just a regular cold. Either way, I don't plan on going to school until 3rd period tomorrow. RFI Questions are pretty much kicking my ass right now. So much for being on top of things. I feel pretty gross. I want: sleep, cough drops, emergen-c. My weekend sucked. It was filled with fighting, crying, more crying, and losing my voice. I'm getting along with people a lot better lately, I'm really trying to change things that I don't like about myself. It seems to be working progressively so far. School's boring, I haven't really started my English project nor have I read my ORB, shiaat. I think the only good part of the day was spending time with Dominic. I have a super awesome boyfriend who puts up with a lot of my shit so I should probably give him credit more often because he's amazing. Just saw a video of my nephew playing with his papa. Cutest thing ever. I just really wish I could go back home to see my nephew and niece grow up. Damn, I just really wish I could stay in Canada for a few weeks. I wanna go to Fright Night at the PNE just like I used to. I wanna go to thrift stores with Sheila and look for dumbass halloween costumes and wear them with pride. I wanna be able to give Rei his hat in person instead of sending it to him. Btw, Happy early birthday Rei. We've both been really busy and we haven't had a real conversation in a while, but I still count on you to be my big brother and kick anyones ass if needed. Anyways, I'm done with my pointless blog. Bye.


No comments: