Saturday, November 20, 2010

30 Day Challenge - Day 1

1. The person you like and why you like them
This is my boyfriend, Dominic. I’ve liked him for a year and 4 months. When I first met him, all we did was watch movies, smoke pot, and not do shit with our lives (him more so than me). I can now honestly say that we did a lot of growing up together. I think we’re more mature now than we’ve ever been before. Despite the fact that he is probably the least-romantic man I’ve ever met, he makes up for it by being understanding and patient with me and loving me unconditionally.  He’s not perfect, but neither am I! Sure, we have days when we wanna punch each other in the face. But what couple doesn’t? We fight and that’s okay. The arguments we have are just like tests and as a result we get stronger. We’re both aiming for the big picture; be successful individuals, get married, and have 128305 babies. Jk, probably only 3. And hey, if it doesn’t go as planned and we go our separate ways, I’ll still be happy knowing that I was lucky enough to have him. 
oh, and i also like him because we can fart around each other.

No comments: