Friday, October 22, 2010

Things that piss me off:

When people boast about things that others really don't give a fuck about!
To all the marijuana users out there,
Yes, I have smoked pot. Yes, I've had a brownie or two. It was something I wanted to experience and enjoy, but it was never something I needed so bad to fit in or make my life interesting. I have no problem with people who get high (except for my boyfriend but that's a totally different story.) Hey, I mean it's your life! But why the FUCK put your shit on blast and post how high you are on your tumblr, facebook status, twitter, etc. I mean, you're obviously not having that much fun if you have enough time/brains to type out your night and post it all over the internet for your friends to see. You're fucking high! You're wasting it by spending 5 minutes updating your status. What's worse is when people talk about it in a way of trying to pass it off as a normal occurrence for them, but you can tell they're secretly so excited to be breaking the rules and talk about it loudly and proudly so everyone can hear how cool they're supposed to be. I bet as soon as it's legal you guys won't think it's as cool, huh? You're probably just gonna be like " Everyone does it, now EVERYONE'S gonna post how high they are on their status. I'm not special anymore :(" OH SHUT THE FUCK UP. If I were on drugs, I'd keep it to myself cause no one else fucking cares to hear about my life stories.
This also applies to people who drink. Once again, I have no problem with people drinking. I do it too! But I'm not one to type "I'm sewww drunk lolz. Havin fun with my girls at the cldub! omgs I cn'at even type properfly!" BITCH, PLEASE. GET REAL! 

Real status updates below:
"and this friday night im the super high person sitting at the park eating cheeezits . :)"

"questions from last night: where the fuck did the jager go, why is the tequila gone and wtf did that really happen? LOL"
" I have a feeling i'm definitely not gonna remember this night ;) i love being a party-goer"

-___- really. REALLY
And that my friends, really grinds my gears.

No comments: