Saturday, October 2, 2010

Okay, the bitch needs to back off

I am a flirt. I have ALWAYS been a flirt. And, hey, there's nothing wrong with that. I have no problem when a woman tries to work her magic on a cute guy. It just goes to show that you're confident in who you are and you know what you like ;) However, I do have a fucking problem when some chick tries to bone a guy who isn't even single. Do you see me trying to hop on a guys dick knowing that he's got a girlfriend who adores and loves the fuck outta him? NO! Because I have CLASS. Trust me, a girl knows when some other chick is trying to get at her boyfriend. And it's not that we're jealous, because we know you have no chance. It's the fact that you have no respect for other women and their boyfriends. Why be a homewrecker? Oh right, it's because you HAVE NO BRAINS. So, do me a favor and stop leaving your number hoping that he'll hit you up. In the end, you're never gonna get what you want because he only likes to eat my pussy :) k thanks.

1 comment:

Olivia. said...

.......your last line -_______-