Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Lot Like Love

I had a good weekend, but this week is going by dreadfully slow. I just want winter break to be here! I like new people, new things, good vibes. I like being over the past and being stoked on the future. I like plans, coffee and music. I like being happy and free. I like kissing and cuddling and feeling warm. I like that Christmas is in less than two weeks; the idea of ugly Christmas sweater parties and New Years parties, presents, and Christmas movies. Some of my family from Canada is coming to visit and it's going to be splendid. Boyfriend's spending a few days with me in my new house. I'm excited. Life is good. I feel sexy and confident. I want a passionate New Years kiss though! (hint hint Dominic)





p.s. Oh! And i got new glasses that make me look hot plus the female lead in Aida. Got the fucking reaaadddd on that one! I'm the shit. Admit it. JOKES >=]

No comments: