Sunday, December 13, 2009

12/13/09

Thoughts:



- My eyes are swollen from all the crying i've done this past weekend, but i can honestly say that it was worth it.
- I still haven't tied all the loose ends, i'm still a hot mess, and i still don't know what's number one on my priority list. But for some reason, i feel a lot better now that i've talked about my teenage issues.
- I wish I had the courage to tell you how i REALLY feel about certain things. I don't know what i'm afraid of. Maybe that you'll leave?
- So, my parents aren't perfect. But I've realized that they eventually come around. I love how I have a better understanding with them now.
- Aida auditions are taking forever. The anxiety is killing me.
- I want this week to go by as fast as possible.
- Don't have a lot of thoughts, i'll probably update with a long rant tomorrow.



Goodnight <3








No comments: