Thursday, November 12, 2009

I just can't make you love me.

Thoughts:

-I just want to spend the rest of my night watching all episodes of the O.C. I don't care how many people are annoyed by that show, i fucking love it.
- I'd have to say my favorite on screen couple would be Ryan and Taylor. Also, Seth and Summer.
-I'm gonna start straightening my hair again because it's always in a bun. I feel cuter when my hairs down and i have curled up lashes and rosey cheeks.
-Once i end this feeling of paranoia and I know for a fact i'm okay, I'll be on a mission to start new and make change in my life for the better
-So, no more blaming myself for situations I cannot control. No more feeling guilty for things that I have no business feeling guilty for. No more saying sorry for things I shouldn't be sorry for. No more feeling intimidated by people that don't even matter anymore.
-I need to find the fine line between "Nice Kc" and "Strong Kc" - They really are two different people.
-I sound like a schizo, but that's okay!
-I need to find positivity in everything that I possibly can.
-I want to smile for no reason, giggle for no reason and enjoy.
- It's been so fucking cold. Luckily I have the heater on high. Now it's like a fucking sauna in my room.
- Football game tmrw. Wish the boys luck :)
- Procrastination has a hold on me.
- I don't like it when my mom is out of town and she extends her stay in Canada for a longer period of time than expected. Now my dad is going to be lonely and even more cranky. He's going to blame most things on me.

No comments: